Wood Destroying Critters and Molds


These links are for informational purposes.  It is always strongly recommended that you use the right Licensed and qualified person for evaluation and next steps!!

Licensed Home Inspectors look for indications of Wood Destroying Organisms (WDO) and "mold like staining".  They report what they have observed and make recommendations for further evaluation by a qualified professional.  

Licensed Termite inspectors  or Mold professionals are specifically trained and approved to properly report and evaluate next steps.  Which may include pest control treatments or mold mitigation.

Do your research!  

Select a button below to open the link you want to reference.